Terms and Conditions
“We”, “Ourselves”, “Our”- means BurgerMouth company.
“Site”- means www.burgermouth.com
1. BurgerMouth is a burger review site, that is user generated content by the public. We have a team of editors that update the site and make sure that each review we get is spell checked and is in the correct format for the site. We reserve the right to not publish reviews we believe to be inappropriate for the site or that will effect BM reputation or a restaurants reputation.
If the BM team come to the conclusion a review is not appropriate, we will notify the entrant to tell them.
2. All entries, including images and text will be BurgerMouth property when the entry is received. Burger Mouth will not publish any contact details, but may contact the entrant to check on the information they have submitted.
3. We will use all reasonable endeavours to update the website to show the latest submitted entries by users.
4. The information contained in the material in our website is only for information purposes. We do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or fitness for purpose of any material on this Site or the reliability of the access to this Site. Neither Ourselves nor any of agents, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of our Site or our services. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including without limitation compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
5. In no event do We accept liability of any description, including liability for negligence for any damages or losses including, without limitation, loss of business, revenue, profits, or consequential loss whatsoever resulting from use of or inability to use our website. We do not provide any warranty that the website or Sites which are linked to our Site are free from computer viruses or any other malicious or impairing computer program. The pages contained in the Site may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. The information in these pages may be updated from time to time and may at times be out of date. We do not accept any responsibility for keeping the information in these pages up to date or liability for any failure to do so.
6. Third party goods and services – we do not vouch for those persons, companies and other organisations whose goods or services may be accessed or displayed through or on the site. We take no responsibility for bad experiences or bad food at any of the restaurants. We do not have and never intend to have any contractual involvement in your dealings with the restaurants on our site. We will not become involved in any dispute between you and any restaurant.
7. Failure to enforce or non-reliance on any of these Terms and Conditions by Ourselves on a particular occasion or occasions will not prevent Us from subsequently relying on or enforcing them.
8. These Terms and Conditions, and any agreement entered into in connection with the same, shall be interpreted in accordance with the English law and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.